Jack's - General Assistant - Liverpool
- Completing a wide variety of daily tasks across the store
- Delivering excellent customer service through up to date product knowledge and the ability to make the right decisions with our customers’ best interests at heart.
- Making sure all Health & Safety and legal routines are followed to keep you, your customers and colleagues safe.
- Minimising food waste, managing the date codes of products and making sure no food suitable for human consumption goes to waste.
- Making sure all pricing is correct at the shelf edge and at the checkout.
- Understanding your stores performance criteria and how you contribute to its overall success.
You’ll be at the heart of our store and our customer experience, so you’ll need to:
- Get stuck in and take responsibility for getting things done across every area of the store
- Make quick and effective decisions with both customers and the stores operation in mind.
- Share your ideas and take time to listen to each other
- Be a brand advocate and proud of our products
- Be over 18 years of age as this role involves working in Beers Wines & Spirits and receiving goods at the backdoor.
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.Benefits Package- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.- Childcare Vouchers- Share Schemes- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses- Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available
Posted 14 days ago