Store Manager- Norwich Store
£18995 per annum
Mencap Retail began in 2016 and have been growing ever since. We now have 32 charity retail stores and are planning more new stores in the future. Do you want to join our team?
We are excited to be looking for a Store Manager for our store in our Norwich Store.
As Store Manager you will:
- will help develop in store systems and promote donations and sales to maximise profits
- representing Mencap as an efficient and charitable organisation by ensuring that your actions reinforce the Mencap aims and values
- strive to ensure stock is generated from the local area and donors
- sign up donors to the Gift Aid scheme and ensure maximum income is achieve through Gift Aid
- be responsible for achieving profit targets by ensuring sales are maximised and the cost are effectively managed
- maintain the store to a high standard of presentation throughout.
- build an effective volunteer team and provide training, development, work reviews and appraisals to paid staff and volunteers
- be responsible for all financial and cash handling and health and safety.
To be successful, you will be
- an experienced manager with the ability to maintain budgets and complete weekly income and banking sheets accurately, preferably with previous charity retail experience at Store Manager level
- have a flexible approach to working hours and days including working weekend and Bank Holidays as appropriate.
- Job ID: 16931
Posted 15 days ago