Legal Secretary/ Assistant Personal Injury
Up to £20000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an Experienced Legal Assistant/ Legal Secretary for a well established legal firm based in Liverpool City Centre. This is a permanent opportunity offering the salary up to GBP20,000 and an immediate start.
Please note to be considered for this role you must have a years minimum experience within Personal Injury.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am5pm 35 hours a week however willing to be flexible and offer 25 hours a week for the successful candidate.
About The Role:
- Provide Secretarial support to the Personal Injury department
- Dealing with the new enquiries over the phone
- Dealing with any new enquires over the phone
- Creation of Claimant matter cases on the case management systems
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing and word processing using the firms case management system
- Effective processing of incoming calls and the conveyancing of messages
Essential Skills & Experience
- Personal Injury one year minimum experience
- Legal Assistant
- Legal Secretary
About The Benefits
- Salary up to GBP20,000
- Permanent opportunity
- Immediate start
- Pension Contribution
- Death in Service
To Apply If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please Click to Apply!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you havent been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Posted 9 days ago