£130 - £175 per day
Teaching Force are seeking a Geography Teacher in the Newark area!
Are you a qualified Geography Teacher seeking a longterm, fulltime role in the Newark area? We have an amazing opportunity for you!
You will be required to teach Geography on a daily basis to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students, on a longterm supply contract commencing in September initially for the first term.
Qualifications and experience required:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Experience of teaching Geography at KS3 and KS4
* Enhanced DBS disclosure (we can help you acquire this if necessary)
* A PGCE (or similar teaching qualification) in Geography
* Delivering excellent results at GCSE and ALevel
Whats in it for you? As part of the Teaching Force team you will benefit from:
* Competitive daily rates paid PAYE weekly via our own payroll team.
* A £50 reward for both you and your friend every time you recommend someone to us and they start work
* Access to free CPD courses, resources and learning materials online
* Dedicated consultants available to offer advice, support and guidance throughout all of your placements
* A secure online portal where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment information
* Full compliance with Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) to ensure youre receiving the pay and benefits you deserve
* Pension contributions (after a qualifying period)
Apply today to ensure you dont miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Teaching Force is a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career.
Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 7 days ago