£60 - £70 per day
Do you have experience working with children?
Are you looking for flexible work in your local area?
Maybe you are due to start a PGCE and would like some paid work experience.
I am currently recruiting for a cover supervisor to work in a beautiful North Wales High School on an ongoing temporary basis during the exam and trip period. You would be acting as a substitute for the class teacher.
- A welcoming school environment
- An outstanding school with a sense of community and pupil development
- Free training and CPD, both online and onsite
- Free parking on site
- Competitive rates of daily pay (paid weekly to your bank account)
- Varied and exciting work
- Flexible working days and hours
- A dedicated professional consultant on call 24/7
- A competitive ReferaFriend scheme offering £300 in vouchers
Responsibilities of the role:
- Being a role model for staff and children
- Safeguarding students, following all school policies and procedures
- Managing the behaviour of the children and ensuring they are on task
- Taking the register at the beginning of each lesson
- Leaving handover notes detailing any progress
- Supplying classroombased cover/supply assistance, dependent on the needs of the school on that day
- Experience working with young people in a support capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- An enthusiastic attitude towards working with young people
- A minimum of 2 references covering a 6 month period in the last 12 months
- Punctuality and reliability
Does this role sound like the next step for you?
Are you interested in applying?
Following from your application, you will be invited to register and interview if you are successful for the role.
All posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check with appropriate references. Randstad are committed to ensuring the safety of children in our schools.
Posted 33 days ago