Product Marketing Manager
£18000 - £24000 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
- Do you have proven knowledge and experience of Data Processing?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail and a passion for accuracy?
If the answer is YES, keep reading as Onecom are looking for a Data Administrator to join their team in Whiteley!
Here are a few reason's why our Data Administrator's love working for us:
- A competitive salary of £18,000 - £24,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time'
- Discount for all staff on tech and all the latest gadgets
- Discounted Gym membership and subsidised Fitbit
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme and employee of the year awards
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
Key Data Administrator responsibilities:
- Assist the Data Manager and Business Analyst with day to day administration of Salesforce data
- Data cleansing using Excel, under the guidance of the Data Manager
- Assisting with support cases, managed in the Customer Relationship Management system
- Uploading data to systems where required
- Account de-duplication and merging, using tools such as Excel
- Data matching - locating accounts in other systems and matching these to our live systems
- Creating simple reports using the reporting function in the CRM
- Administration of testing sheets
- Support with testing of releases
- Promote usage of, and compliance with, company policies, processes and procedures
The ideal Data Administrator:
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Good communicational skills
- Delivers to high standards – time, cost, quality, efficiency and value
- Ability to engage and earn trust of various teams within the business
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 30,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017.
If you feel you have the countabilities and passion to excel in our role of Data Administrator, we'd love to hear from you; click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 35 days ago