Brighton, East Sussex, England
Rate dependent on assignment.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mobile Driver / Concierge Security Support Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd.
This will be a dual role to cover annual leave and sickness.
- A valid SIA Licence; or applied for
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence
- Willing to undergo an EDBS
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Good knowledge of smart phone technology
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work additional hours where necessary to support the company's needs.
- Able to work well under pressure and a team player
- Excellent Presentation
Mobile:- 20:00 - 08:00 @ £9.00 per hour
To patrol five houses in the BN3 area, every two/ three hours ensuring that we check the residents are not smoking or drinking alcohol in the building. 30-40 minutes to be spent on each house and welfare visits on residents.
Call outs may be needed for incidents and urgent attendance to any of the five houses. Clients may request that a house is covered for the entire night and mobile will then be based on that house for the entire shift. If any incidents on other houses during this time, mobile should assess and may attend then return to the house originally based at for the shift.
Concierge: - 20:15 - 08:15 @ £8.21
- Project a smart, efficient and helpful image, while observing and safe guarding staff and property.
- Must be able to interface with customers, visitors and contractors, in a manner conducive with good working practices and relationships, while maintaining a professional approach to security issues. The Customer's Office Protocols, Diversity and Dignity at work Policies should be followed at all times.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a wider team.
- To protect and prevent the Customers property and employees against loss or damage caused by theft, fire, flood, accident or wastage. In doing so be compliant with procedures agreed between Supplier and the Customer.
- Officers must becompetent to deal with any emergency evacuation and liaise with the fire, police and ambulance services as necessary.
- Produce documentation that is legible and well written. Records to be completed are daily assignment logs; incident reports; visitors register; staff register; key log; cleaners register; Reporting maintenance issues so incident reports, assignment duty log notes, and any other paperwork/forms. All incident reports and assignment logs must be provided on a daily basis to the Customer's Corporate Facilities Manager.
- Comply with the Assignment Instructions at all times
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: -
Great people management
Pension and real time access includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
A real career pathway
Professional development training / via Skills centre
Company award scheme
Awards & Commendations
Colleague Zone web portal
At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company. Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you. The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.
Posted 22 days ago