Secondary Science Teaching Positions - Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes, UK
£500 - £900 per week + Subject to qualifications and experience
We are looking for an innovative and committed classroom practitioner who can teach outstanding Science lessons in one of our client schools based in Milton Keynes.
You will have the skills and abilities to engage and enthuse different types of learners and to work productively as part of a team. Their students are looking for a teacher with passion for their subject, drive and creativity.
Applications are welcome from NQTs as well as experienced teachers. Our client has a proven track record of support and development for all colleagues.
In return, our client will offer you:
- A professional and supportive Science team
- A personalised approach to continuing professional development
- A role in a school that has a clear vision for improving outcomes for students
- Students with a positive attitude and a willingness to succeed
- Flexible hours contract
- £500 - £900 Per Week
- Typical start time of 8:30am
- Secondary School Teaching
Why go with Teaching Personnel?
- Competitive salary
- Providing regular work based upon your availability, school preferences, skills and desired career direction
- Work with the market leader in education recruitment
- Planner / diary to inform us of days you are unavailable
This role is suitable for both NQT's and FQT's who possess the necessary qualities to succeed in a fast paced learning environment where every pupil matters.
Posted 7 days ago