1:1 Teaching Assistant
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£9.20 - 10.70 per hour
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a 1:1 TA to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Manchester.
You will be required to work on a 1:1 basis with a pupil who can exhibit non-compliant tendencies. The majority of the role with be working with the pupil outside of the classroom but under direction of the class teacher.
This school is looking for a committed and successful Teaching Assistant to join their motivated team. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the position, you will:
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant.
Be experienced in working with pupils with behavioural issues.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Posted 23 days ago