Care Manager Adults Complex Care Team
Up to £28.00 per hour
Are you interesting in developing your Social Work career?
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Care Manager to work fulltime in an Adults Complex Care Team based in Bromley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Care Manager job is £28 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3month contract.
- Support Younger Adults with physical disabilities and sensory impairment and Older People to live as independently as they are able and work with their carers to ensure risks are appropriately managed.
- Be a vital member of these teams with some supervisory responsibilities for unqualified staff.
- You will need to be flexible, committed, and hard working with a willingness to work to quality standards.
- Work within a multidisciplinary framework and need to have good communication and negotiating skills.
- Work with Partner agencies and will be required to develop close working relationships with them.
- You will be required to work as a duty worker on a rota basis, undertake Safeguarding work, Mental Capacity and Best Interest assessments.
- You may be required to provide supervision/support to less experienced staff so some experience of supervision is required but not essential.
Requirements of the Care Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current HCPC registration.
Contact: This Care Manager job is advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
Reasonable Adjustments: If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 45 days ago