SEN Learning Support Assistant Middlesbrough
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England
£61.46 - 70.00 per day
SEN Learning Support Assistant (Autism / SLD), Middlesbrough £61.46 - £70 per day (PAYE)
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time SEN Learning Support Assistant (Autism / SLD) to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local SEND School in the Middlesbrough local authority. This will be a full-time role to work with and support students of all ages across the school who have complex learning difficulties and medical needs.
The successful SEN Learning Support Assistant (Autism / SLD) will have excellent knowledge and experience of supporting young children with moderate learning difficulties and medical needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to gain more experience within a superb SEN environment.
To be considered for the position of SEN Learning Support Assistant (Autism / SLD), you must:
- Have experience supporting students in an SEND setting.
- Have a background in education, care or support.
- Be comfortable in assisting with personal care and feeding.
- Be flexible, resilient, committed and compassionate.
- Have a genuine passion for supporting complex young people in an extremely rewarding role.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
If you are a Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education or contact the SEND team, at the Stockton branch on#########
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check
Posted 45 days ago