Client Account Team Leader
City of London, London
Client Account Team Leader City of London, United Kingdom GB10698
Nacora is a member of the Kuehne+Nagel Group operating as an independent broking firm we specialise in the provision of risk management and insurance services for the transport and logistics industry. Based in the city of London, we now have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Client Account Team Leader to lead our Client Service Team.
Youll be responsible for leading, supporting and developing a skilled and professional Client Service Team. Youll help Nacora and Kuehne and Nagel win new customers as well as delivering customer excellence to our existing customers and brokers.
- To lead and support the client service team, promote knowledge management (and sharing) and implement objectives and conduct performance reviews regularly.
- Interpret client needs identified by the Customer Group Leader and propose optimum insurance solutions; sign off all broking presentations.
- Build and continuously enhance relationships with Nacoras panel of insurers customer excellence is vital
Monitor insurer feedback surveys and take action when necessary.
- Develop an understanding of the range, advantages and limitations of insurance products available and their relevance to Nacoras clients and ensure that brokers are fully and continuously appraised of all material facts in relation to each insurance programme.
- Identify new products and services based on emerging needs within Nacoras target customer groups
Avoid errors and omissions or mitigate their impact by earliest reporting of potential claims. Review and improve processes to enable cost savings and efficiencies.
- To understand the UK regulatory environment as it applies to Nacora and the capability to comply with all requirements and report any limitations to the Managing Director promptly.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Ideally, youll be an Associate or Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- Demonstrable experience with national and /or international insurance programmes; expert knowledge of general insurance and working knowledge of the London Insurance Market
- A track record of managing teams youll know how to motivate and lead your teams to consistently deliver excellent results
- Expert knowledge of FCA Compliance requirements will be essential, youll also need sound financial and business acumen
Excellent verbal and written communication and consulting skills, superb attention to detail, project management skills and an analytical mindset
- A passion for customer service with excellent stakeholder engagement, influencing and customer relationship building and management skills
- A flair for innovation and an ability to identify new commercial opportunities
- Selfmotivated with an ability to work on your own initiative with good knowledge of MS office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Insurance professional to play a vital role as part of Nacoras management team. For the successful individual, we are offering a competitive salary with 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 25 after 5 years service), life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street and internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the worlds leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team
Posted 25 days ago