Retail Store Manager
Swindon, Wiltshire, England
£22k - 24k per year + Bonus Scheme
Retail Store Manager - Swindon
We are currently recruiting for a Retail Store Manager in Swindon, starting ASAP for the right candidate.
Our client is looking for a leader, who is able to develop the team, assist them in reaching KPI's, aid in increasing sales and maximising profits. You must be customer and people focused, highly driven, flexible and enjoy working to targets.
Responsibilities for the Retails Manager:
- Be responsible for daily operations across the store, including ensuring store standards and merchandise meet standards.
- Lead and motivate the team to be brand ambassadors, ensuring excellent customer journeys through positive attitude, excellent product knowledge and networking skills.
- Pass on knowledge of the brand.
- Drive the stores sales performance to meet and exceed targets.
- Implantation of promotions and marketing activities. Analysing sales and trends to ensure optimum sales are being reached.
- Manage store budgets/ costings, payroll and staffing needs.
- Management of stock control, deliveries and store room organisation.
- Communicating effectively with the Division Manager.
- Operate cash registers, taking orders online, in person or over the phone and managing close of day.
- Ensure operation compliance and H&S is being met.
- Participation of management meetings.
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements Required:
- Minimum 2 years management experience gained within a premium brand.
- Customer focused with a proven high standard of customer service delivery.
- Commercial awareness and reaction to deliver/ exceed sales results.
- Be a role model and lead by example, operating with honesty and integrity.
- Showing innovation, initiative and implement new ideas with confidence.
- Being professional at all times, with an outgoing, friendly and engaging personality.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good at prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident, well presents, self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude.
- Maintain a smart and presentable appearance.
- Must be able to be flexible with hours to meet the needs of the business.
Benefits for the Retails Store Manager:
- Competitive salary + good bonus schemes
- 25 days holiday
- Life insurance, Pension contributions, Private medical Insurance
- Team initiatives
- Training & Development
Posted 35 days ago