Supply Teacher - Warwick Primary School
£120 - £150 per day
Supply Teacher - Warwickshire
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit flexible teachers available for cover within Warwickshire Primary schools. Ideally, candidates will be able to deliver pre-planned lessons across various subjects with confidence. If you are a Fully Qualified Teacher (FQT) or a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) who can deliver engaging lessons to a high standard we could have the role for you.
Opportunities vary and involve calls on the day and pre booked supply work. This type of work tends to get busier and busier throughout each week and as Teaching Personnel are working with a large number of schools, it is important that we constantly recruit good quality, flexible teaching staff.
Are you an individual who
- Thrives on daily challenges that teaching brings?
- Has prior experience in delivering lessons to meet the EYFS, KS1 or KS2 curriculum?
- Demonstrate and consistently deliver 'Good' teaching?
- Has a high expectation of every child enabling them to make exceptional progress?
- Retains excellent organisational and communication skills?
- Shares our vision for providing an outstanding education for the children in our care?
- Holds Qualified Teacher status (QTS)or is a newly qualified teacher (NQT)?
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
- Competitive daily rates
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN, Autism Awareness and access to free courses.
- Work flexibility with full and part-time roles.
- Rewards scheme; £50 to refer a friend.
- A dedicated consultant who will work for you and support all your needs.
- Interview support.
If you are interested in registering with Teaching Personnel or would like more information on roles we are currently working on, please send an up to date CV to Lydia on *######### or click 'apply now'.
Posted 15 days ago