Support Worker - Cockington | Zoek UK
Cockington, Paignton TQ2 6XD, UK
£9.00 - £9.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Support Worker for Residential Care- Supported Living for Adults with Complex needs in Torquay TQ2 Full-time, Part-time, Permanent Salary: £ to £ /hour Shifts run on a rolling rota over a 7 day week.
Make your application after reading the following skill and qualification requirements for this position.
Day, night and weekend shifts available.
We welcome applications from people with experience as well as those considering their first role in social care and have the right personal values.
Staff will be fully inducted and trained into the role and given the chance to complete a level 2 Diploma if they don’t hold this already.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual to join us as a Support Worker at our care home in Torquay.
At our amazing Care Home and Centre where we provide a care support partnership, supporting individuals with complex needs and behaviour that challenges.
We support some of the most vulnerable and marginalised adults in our society, no day is ever the same, we are looking for passionate and committed individuals who don’t just want another job and are willing to share in some amazing and challenging experiences.
Responsibilities of a Support Worker : You will be required to provide a safe and stimulating environment for individuals with complex needs, learning disabilities, autistic spectrum disorders and behaviours that challenge, through a range of positive support approaches.
· Be able to demonstrate a warm, person centred and affirmative approach to people with disabilities · Administer medication in line with our procedures · Demonstrate written communication skills, sufficient to contribute to a record keeping system · Helping people using services perform activities of personal care and activities of daily living such as bathing and using the toilet
- Competitive rates of pay, plus £ per hour enhancement for weekend working
- Training/Qualification Opportunities
- In addition to the company induction, those that are new to care will also be supported to complete the Care Certificate.
You will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development
- Internal progression opportunities
- Support Workers joining us will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to their specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
- We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- Employee Support Helpline
- You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more.
This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Pension We’re passionate about putting a smile on the faces of the people we support every day.
If you are too, then apply today to join our team.
For more information contact us NOW Please quote Support Worker/Torquay/mh
Posted 7 days ago