Up to £8.21 per hour
Pay: £8.21 Per hour
- Role Overview:As a Support Worker at Croft House you will work with people who have autism, learning disabilities and epilepsy to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible.
- Croft House is a detached home situated in the residential village of Thurcaston, close to the beautiful landscape of Charnwood. Your role will be to support people in doing their favourite things such as going for local walks, swimming, going to discos, visiting the pub, days out and even holidays. We ensure they live fulfilling and stimulating lives, whilst encouraging and maintaining a more independent quality of life.
- Requirements:For Support Workers in this location previous experience is required. However, all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS** & Holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend £250£750 (T&Cs apply)
**Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
- If you are interested in this role, please click to Apply
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 11 days ago