Administrator - Legal Practice
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Leading firm in Wiltshire seeks a talented Legal Practice Administrator.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented legal secretary or office manager to join our client’s fast-growing practice in Marlborough. Assisting and supporting fee earners specialising in immigration, you will handle a wide range of administrative and secretarial duties with minimum supervision.
Responsibilities • Office support • Reception duties • Handling post • Document production • Copy and audio typing • Providing general administrative support to fee earners and wider team • Diary management • Filing, photocopying and scanning • Travel and meetings arrangements • Records management • Archiving files • Identification checks • Handling invoices • Compliance with all internal working practices • Training • Undertaking personal development as required
The Candidate • Legal secretaries and office managers at all level of experience • Experience of working in an administrative role with a wide range of different duties and tasks • Previous experience of working in a legal firm is desirable • Proficient in MS Office • Taking a proactive approach, you will excel in time management
The Firm Our client is a well-established practice located in Wiltshire, which provides a select range of legal services to individuals based both locally and nationally. Staffed by a dedicated team of lawyers and support staff who recognise the importance of delivering excellent client care services, they deliver tailored advice to suit client needs.
Administrator - Legal Practice
For further details of this Legal Practice Administrator vacancy, please contact Ryan on######### quoting reference RC05108281.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED. Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 36 days ago