Digital Fundraising Officer
£25000 - £28000 Per Annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading charity to oversee and grow their fundraising income through their website and other digital giving tools, as a Digital Fundraising Officer.
Position:Digital Fundraising Officer
Location:Swindon M4 Corridor
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 plus flexible Working, Pension, Employee Assistance Programme, Family Time benefits including TOIL, 25 day's holiday (plus bank holidays) holiday trading, discounted gym membership, Health Cash Plan or Private Medical, Cycle Scheme, Annual Staff Day, Life Assurance, Tastecard, Childcare Vouchers, Loyalty Awards, Staff Events, Free tea and coffee and free car parking
Closing date:28 July 2019
Interview date:9 August 2019
The Digital Fundraising Officer is a key role in the fundraising team. You'll be committed to showing supporters the value of the organisations work and translating that into committed financial support.
- Managing and delivering the digital appeals
- Tactically managing all fundraising email communications
- Overseeing donation income through the website, looking for ways to increase this income stream year-on-year.
- Ensuring a great online user experience for supporters
- Overseeing the implementation of effective digital supporter acquisition programmes
- Analysing and reporting on the success of digital campaigns and programmes
- Seeking to develop new income opportunities
The Digital Fundraising Officer will need to be an organised and a proficient fundraiser with good writing skills, knowledge of Digital Marketing techniques and an understanding of what drives Christians to support the charity's mission.
You will have:
- A deep understanding of fundraising in the digital space
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital marketing techniques
- Proven ability to write and edit engaging copy that inspires action
- A strong awareness of good user experience
- The ability to manage multiple projects
- Proven experience of planning and delivering projects
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. When you apply you will be asked to provide your CV and a 250-word statement that sets out your skills in relation to this role.
About the Organisation
Our clients mission is to offer the Bible to the world. Their vision is of a world where everyone has access to the Bible and can recognise its value for them, their families and communities. Working for a Christian charity, this is a great opportunity to work for an employer who have won awards for their excellence in investing in people. They are committed to the development of all staff and have fantastic charity-sector benefits to help motivate and retain exceptional people.
You may also have experience in areas such as Digital Marketing, Marketing Officer, Marketing.
Posted 14 days ago