Administration Assistant - Edinburgh
EH16 4BB, Edinburgh
£9.64 - £9.64
Are you the one who is most organised at work? And do you find yourself secretly enjoying it? Have you ever thought about a career as an administrator?
If so we are looking for candidates like you!
Shaw healthcare are currently recruiting for an Administrator to deliver a quality of administration in line with our care principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness'
- Answering phone enquiries
- General admin tasks i.e. Secretarial filling, typing and archiving
- Sending rotas to employees
- PA duties to the Service Manager;
- Cash finances (petty cash, amenity fund, residents cash);
- Communicating with head office departments in matters affecting the Service;
- Essential to be Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues.
As the role requires working with vulnerable adults, your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including references, and a criminal record check via the Disclosure Scotland PVG scheme
Do I need previous experience?
We do not ask for any formal qualifications or experience of working as an administrator, although previous experience in a similar role or administrative qualifications would be desirable.
Posted 9 days ago