£23720 - £39406 per annum
Drama teacher - Wigan
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a large secondary school located within the Wigan LEA that is seeking to appoint a Drama teacher in the new academic year. (September 2019.)
- Full-time Drama teaching role - September 2019
- Teaching KS3 and GCSE Drama to students aged 11-16
- Pay in line with newly introduced MPS/UPS standards - £23,720 - £39,406
- Newly qualified teachers are encouraged to apply
The school wishes to appoint to appoint a well-qualified, talented and inspiring Teacher of Drama from September 2019 for up to one year. Employment will be offered on a full-time temporary basis and there will be progression opportunities later in the year.
The successful applicant will;
- Be a well-qualified teacher of Drama who can inspire and engage young people (QTS essential)
- Have recent experience teaching Drama at KS3, KS4 and KS5.
- Hold a commitment to high standards of achievement with a proven track record of excellent results.
- Posses the ability to motivate students and an innovative approach to classroom practice.
- Willing to contribute in other areas of the school i.e.: Form tutor duties or delivering lessons of PSHE.
The schools Drama department of two full-time teachers, who are Drama specialists and, occasionally, non-specialist staff from the English Department. Teaching staff within the schools Drama department are required to teach across the age and ability range.
This secondary school is an Ofsted graded 'Good', high achieving, popular school that caters for students of all abilities between the ages of 11 and 16 years. Situated in the Leigh area of Wigan the school can be accessed easily from surrounding areas such as Salford, Bolton and other areas of Wigan/Warrington.
For immediate consideration please send an updated CV to Zack via the link below or contact the Manchester Secondary Branch for further information.
Posted 7 days ago