7.5 Tonne / 7.5 Ton / 7.5t Driver Coventry
Coventry, West Midlands
£9.00 - £15.50 per hour
Temporary (Part time)
7.5 Tonne**, 7.5 Ton**, 7.5t Driving, 7.5 t**, Cat C1 Coventry >**
- Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers for ongoing, long term, part time or weekend only driving work to suit your preference in the Coventry area.
- As an 7.5 Tonne driver, the work will involve local and national delivery or collection work for clients based within various sectors such as:
- Pallet Networks
- General Haulage
- Supermarket Stores & RDCs (Refridgerated)
- Long distance & Multidrop
- Manufacturing & Engineering
- Whilst working within the above clients you will be carrying out various duties such as:
- Curtainsider / box vehicle work etc
- Some use of tail lifts
- Strapping and securing your load(s)
- Caged / palletised goods etc
- Trunking / Shunting / Multidrop / Flat Bed work to suit preference
- Pay Rates:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) AM starts £9.00 £10.00 p/h
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) PM starts £10.50 £11.50 p/h
- 7.5 Tonne (Saturdays) £12.50 £13.50 p/h
- 7.5 Tonne (Sundays & Bank Holidays) £14.00 £15.50 p/h
- Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver Scheme (£200)
- Applications are welcome from new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers.
- To apply for this role please call or email a current CV to warks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
- This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Posted 31 days ago