Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
Widnes, Cheshire, England
£37k - 38k per year + Benefits Package
Salary: £37,000 - £38,000
Location: Widnes, Cheshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled maintenance engineer with electrical bias to join a market leading business at their manufacturing site in Cheshire. The business has manufacturing locations all over the UK and are seeing continued growth year on year. The Maintenance engineer will be responsible for both planned and reactive maintenance, whilst also getting stuck into any machine improvements and project work, which makes this a very exciting position.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Multi-skilled engineering background
- Experience within a Manufacturing or Process background
- Health and Safety Management
- Engineering Project Experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Growing business that is reinvesting profit
- Extensive Training and development for engineers
- Rotating days and Nights Shift pattern (4 on 4 off)
- Career Progression Opportunities
- State of the art Machinery
Benefits: Benefits Package, Healthcare, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 34 days ago