Production Engineer (Manufacturing)
Training + Production + Pension
Production Engineer role on offer with a marketleading company that will provide personalised training to allow you to play a key role in the development of new ideas and processes within the company
Do you come from an engineering background? Do you have experience in implementing new manufacturing ideas and processes?
Established over 90 years ago, this company design, develop and manufacture specialist architectural products for a range of large scale, prestigious developments. Having enjoyed a sustained period of success and growth over the last few years a new position for a Production Engineer has been created to help the company sustain this growth.
In this role you will be working alongside the shop floor, helping to improve practices and processes in order to streamline the manufacturing process. You will also be looking and new business ideas and practices for the companys future in order to keep them at the forefront of their industry and drive new and existing customers. You will play a key role in the development of the company over the next few years through ideas and implementations both internally and with customers.
The ideal candidate would be somebody with a coordination or process improvements background that is looking to join a company that will harness their skills and knowledge to achieve continued growth and success
* Process Improvements Engineer (Manufacturing)
* Pitching ideas to improve manufacturing processes
* Coordination between Mechanical, Electrical and Design departments
* Identifying and Leading projects to win new business
* Competitive Salary + Training + Development + Pension
* Engineering or Manufacturing background
* Experienced at identifying trends from data
* Capable with PCbased systems
* Lives Local to Hitchin or happy to relocate
Posted 11 days ago