Irlam, Greater Manchester, England
£8.21 - 8.96 per hour
Shifts: 9am-5pm OR 1pm-9pm Monday - Friday
Rate: £8.21 - £8.93/hr (Rising after completion of 12 weeks)
Proman Recruitment is currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives to work for one of our clients based in the Irlam area. Our client is a global leader in third-party logistics, operating in over 100 facilities in over 20 countries. Their facility based in Irlam is mainly dealing with spare parts for all different engine types. Recent growth has given them the opportunity to expand their current workforce on their Morning and Afternoon shifts.
You will spend the first 2 weeks training on an 8am-4pm shift and then move onto one of the shifts specified above full time.
This is ongoing, long term position for the most suitable candidates.
As a Warehouse Operative, your main duties will be:
- Picking in a targeted timely fashion
- Packing products
- Wrapping pallets
- Quality checking
- Stacking and storing goods in correct bays
- Following stock control instructions
- Stacking pallets
- Moving pallets and stock around the warehouse
- Performing equipment checks
- Other general warehouse duties
To be successful, you need to:
- Driven by set targets
- Be able to understand and receive verbal and written instructions
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Having an FLT licence is advantageous but not required. This company provide in house Forklift training for workers who are interested in progressing within the company.
Successful candidates WILL be expected to take a drugs test on their first day
To apply for this position, please send your CV via this portal or call SupplyA on#########
Posted 19 days ago