Part Time EYFS/KS1 Teacher Required
£100.00 - £179.00 per day
Teaching Personnel are the sole provider of all supply requirements for The Astrea Academy Trust. The Astrea Academy Trust is a 26 strong Multi Academy Trust with 21 academies in South Yorkshire, covering Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Dearne and Doncaster. If you are looking to work in a forward-thinking, aspirational multi academy trust then read on!
Teaching Personnel are seeking a newly qualified or experienced EYFS/KS1 teachers to work part time (Wednesday - Friday) in an Astrea Doncaster based school.
The role will be broken down as follows;
Wednesday - Reception and Y1 class teaching
Thursday - Reception class teaching
Friday - Reception class teaching
The role will start in September and initially run up until October half term.
Applicants should be able to evidence high quality practice with the ability to deliver exciting and engaging lessons to meet the trusts high expectation of learning and commitment to "educate, not just school". Applicants should be enthusiastic and resourceful practitioners, who have and embed the "qualities and dispositions of Resilience, Empathy, Aspiration, Contribution and Happiness".
Our ideal Teacher will be;
- An enthusiastic and resourceful EYFS/KS1 Teacher
- Willing to undertake CPD collaboratively with Astrea Academy Trust senior leaders
- Committed to raising standards and attainment through high quality teaching
- Resourceful, ensuring they are planning exciting and engaging lessons (long term assignments)
- Knowledgeable about current assessments in EYFS/KS1
- Knowledge of SATs and phonics schemes would be beneficial but not essential
- Flexible to work across a number of different schools (day to day assignments)
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- Over 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- Daily rates of pay up to scale
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to help find you your ideal role or placements
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities in collaboration with Astrea FREE of charge
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
"The team are very friendly and approachable, always making me feel like a valued member of their supply staff. They personalise their approach to individuals, really listening to our needs and what works best for us in terms of finding work, when we work and where. Chris has been amazing, finding me shorter days and one offs to enable me to work a few KIT days while on maternity leave" - Ami, Astrea Supply Teacher, Doncaster
Due to the high volumes of work, we are able to offer a Guaranteed Work & Pay Scheme to a select number of teachers who wish to work in Astrea Academy Trust schools.
To apply for this role, please follow the link or contact the Astrea Account Manager on *######### for more information.
Posted 7 days ago