Registered Manager - Children's Home
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Exciting opportunity available for a Registered Manager working with a Specialist Residential Children's Home. Offering a salary of £45,000.
This established care provider is expanding and are now setting up a number of specialist services in London and Hertfordshire. The homes will take a holistic approach to care with dedicated team of therapists and an Ofsted registered private school.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of the growth and development of an expanding organisation with huge development opportunities and rewards for yourself.
Benefits for you as the Registered Manager:
- Salary up to £45,000
- Generous bonus scheme
- Opportunity to be a key member of a growing organisation with huge development opportunities
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
Requirements of the Registered Manager:
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care or willing to work towards
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Excellent Ofsted knowledge
Salary: Up to £45,000
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this Registered Manager position please contact Drew Marlow at Charles Hunter Associates on #########
If this Registered Manager role isn't quite what you are looking for, you can see a full list of similar roles below:
Posted 24 days ago