London Wall, Greater London, England
£38k - 40k per year
Permanent (Full time)
£38k - £42k
I am currently looking for a Senior Designer to join a multidisciplinary creative studio based in Central London.
These guys are all about exploring the boundaries between art and design and work to blend these to create experiences that connect people with spaces. All of their projects are based around narration and story-telling and as a Senior Designer you will be working across the entire lifecycle of a project from inception through to the production meaning there is a lot of room for creativity.
- Researching and exploring projects to extract stories and themes.
- Conceptualising and articulating ideas to the design team and also to clients.
- Working with a range of different medias and visual techniques.
- Working with the wider team to identify key deliverables and working within pre-agreed timelines and budgets.
- Providing mentorship and support to junior designers.
- A solid background in graphic design/print design - experience working within 3D environments, retail design or placemaking is desired however not essential.
- Strong layout, typography and technical skills.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Knowledge within 3D software (Rhino, Cinema 4D, Sketch Up) desired.
- A keen eye to detail.
- Fine arts background ideal however not essential.
They are offering up to £40,000 for this position with an awesome benefits package.
Please apply to the advert if this is of interest. Alternatively if you are not free and know of someone who is we offer a referral fee for any successfully placed referrals.
You can get in touch with me here:
Premier Group: if you know of anyone suitable that may be interested please contact me as we offer up to £500 on our referral scheme.
Posted 39 days ago