1st/2nd Line Support Engineer - London
City of London
20000.00-27000.00 Annual Salary
1st / 2nd Line Support - London - Training - £20k-£27k - Great progression!
A superb opportunity to finally join that company that offers a true progression path into their 3rd line team, and quickly.
I am now looking for a 1st/2nd line Support Engineer for an MSP based in Central London.
You will need to have experience within 1st / 2nd Line Support to be considered for this position.
From day one you will be able to see a clear career path within the organisation and become part of the team, the view is to progress this successful candidate into the 3rd line support team as soon as they are ready, this will be accelerated by being given exposure to that level from the start.
As the 1st / 2nd line support Engineer, you will be 90% Office based but will then spend around 10% of your role supporting customers out in the field. You will be joining an established yet fairly small company (circa 10 people) so you will have the opportunity to work across projects as well as just supplying maintenance and general support.
Some of the things that we are looking for from you are knowledge of the following:
- Windows 7 and MS Server 2008 upwards
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Office 365 and G-Suite
- Networking Knowledge and Experience (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, Firewalls / Switches / Routers)
- Ability to work under fast passed environment and be result driven
- Excellent telephone manner
- PC and Mac hardware and OS set-up, configuration and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Remote Management and Monitoring Systems skills (Endpoints, Servers, Cloud)
- Sophos Cyber Security products and solutions
- Mimecast Email Protection
If you are looking for a real long-term opportunity within a company that will nurture and progress you, then please send an update version of your CV to Adam Leake at ITECCO.
AL - 12LL#########
Posted 11 days ago