Scientific Lead - Cheshire West and Chester | Zoek UK
Cheshire West and Chester, England
£50000 - £60000 per annum + + substantial bonus (18-21%)
Permanent (Full time)
Scientific Lead - Medical Communications Agency - Cheshire - £50k-£60k + substantial bonus (18-21%)
Leading the way, this medical communications agency was created to focus on creating, supporting and rewarding an exceptional team. The great culture is proven by their remarkable employee retention rate, who else can say they have grown by 74 people in 4 years whilst only losing five employees?
After incredible year on year success, this agency has a number of opportunities across teams, offering:
- PROGRESSION - A thorough 8 stage induction process tailored to the individual, ongoing development and training for all levels, a number of progression opportunities beyond Scientific Lead
- COMMUNITY - A friendly, social environment with regular social events and onsite activities, and a great team to line manage
- EXPOSURE - Work closely with the Directors and senior leadership team, expanding on the experience and knowledge you've gained to date
- BENEFITS - A substantial benefits package including bonus scheme (pays out 18-21% annually), pension scheme, healthcare, 25 days annual leave raising to 30 days after 5 years' service
- PERKS - Great facilities onsite including coffee shops, restaurant, breakout areas and a gym
As a Scientific Lead you will be responsible for:
- Leading on accounts as the clients point of contact from an editorial perspective
- Working across therapy areas: Respiratory, Oncology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Disease Education
- Deliverables: 30-50% meetings, 15-20% publications, remaining work: medical education, digital, training apps, websites
- Line managing a team, quality checking work and providing feedback
- Lead onsite client meeting activities
- Assisting in the development of project costings, specifications and forecasting
To be considered for this Scientific Lead vacancy you will be able to demonstrate:
- Science related qualification, ideally PhD or MSc
- Experience working as a Senior Medical Writer or Principal Medical Writer in a medical communications agency setting
- Experience either line managing or mentoring with the desire to line manage
- Experience reviewing work
If you don't wish to line manage and/or don't enjoy client liaison, there is also a Principal Medical Writer vacancy whereby you will purely focus on writing.
What should you do next?
This Scientific Lead vacancy would suit a strong Senior Medical Writer or Principal Medical Writer looking to expand their responsibilities and develop their knowledge working alongside some very senior medical communications professionals.
Posted 13 days ago