AP/AR Finance Assistant
£17000.00 - £17500.00 per annum
Search Consultancy is looking for an AP/AR Finance Assistant to join a busy and dynamic team based in Stoke on Trent.
The purpose of this role is to assist as required in all job roles within the accounts department, as well as providing general support to the whole team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To analyse accounts and allocate payments made via customers & suppliers to help reduce debt
- To assist with the scanning and filing of office paperwork.
- To assist by answering phone calls and general enquiries and relaying messages to the relevant team member.
- To assist team members with overflow work.
- To learn basics of the other job roles within the department in order to offer support to the team and/or cover holiday and sickness to ensure objectives are met including any adhoc tasks required.
- Working under direction of and reporting to AR & AP Team Leader.
Skills & Experience
- The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to organise & prioritise own workload
- Working within a team environment and the ability to work under own initiative
- Good computer literacy
- Competent using Sage
- Ability to use Excel, Word & Outlook
- All candidates are required to have 4 GCSEs, grades C and above (inc Maths and English) or an equivalent qualification. A CIP, ACII, FIT or degree would be desirable but not essential.
To find out more about this position please apply via the link or contact Courtney Bald directly on #########
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 24 days ago