Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England
£100 - £150 per day
Looking for flexible Teaching Work?
Teaching Personnel are the busiest Teaching Agency, and we need you!
Due to the high volume of Teaching work we currently have available, we have recently split our Sheffield office into two branches. We are looking for final years students, NQTs and experienced Teachers to join our flexible workforce. The South Sheffield branch work exclusively with a number of Mutli-Academy Trusts and schools across Sheffield, Rotherham and Chesterfield including the Birley Federation, Hallam Primary School and Abbey Lane Primary School (who hold an 'Outstanding' status).
We are looking for Teachers who can evidence high quality practice with the ability to plan exciting and engaging lessons and be a reflective practitioner. We are looking for enthusiastic and resourceful candidates, who are willing to be good team members and represent Teaching Personnel in a positive way. Due to the work we currently have available, we are able to offer a 'Guaranteed Work Scheme' a select number of Teachers. Ideally for this role you will have access to your own car, as you will be working across a number of schools, and good diary availability.
We are happy to accept applications from Final Years Students, NQTs and experienced Teachers.
Our ideal Teacher will be;
- An enthusiastic and resourceful individual
- Able to teach EYFS/KS1/KS2
- Committed to raising standards and attainment through high quality teaching
- Resourceful, planning exciting and engaging lessons
- Knowledgeable about current assessments across Key Stages
- Knowledge of SATs and phonics schemes would be beneficial but not essential
- Access to a car
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- Daily rate of pay up to £150, depending on your previous experience
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Full or part time work to fit around your existing commitments
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
To apply for this role, please contact the Sheffield South Primary Team on *#########
Posted 7 days ago