Acle, Norfolk, England
Permanent (Full time)
Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model , recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year .
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about and has a strong background and experience in digital marketing.
Croud is a highly successful, continually fast-growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. We have a unique agency operating model, which makes things different and exciting; and a brilliant, positive culture.
The successful candidate will have the ability to own a room, take the lead on various projects at once and gain full trust of our clients. The unique ability to analyse a situation and see a clear path to success is desirable in this role. As is a willingness to take risk and the knack to question the status quo.
The overall purpose of this role is to immerse yourself in our clients businesses, understand their challenges, build strong relationships with a range of contacts, and ultimately designing a strategy for successful digital marketing across a portfolio of clients.
Success in the role is measured on client satisfaction, retention, and growth.
Read more about Croud UK here .
- Relationship Management: steer Croud’s relationships with key clients, gain a deep understanding of the commercial drivers of their business, work alongside the Client Partner to map the client’s organisation and identify key stakeholders
- Cross Channel Strategy: setting the direction from the start, working alongside the client and channel specialists you will shape a set of objectives that will inform the optimal strategy
- Cross Channel Media Planning: interrogating the objectives and strategy you will provide a brief to channel specialists, building a cohesive plan across digital channels that will satisfy the client objectives
- Cross Channel Media Activation: working with channel Account Directors and occasionally Project Managers to ensure seamless media activation for all new and existing activity. Regular checks on performance so we know how we’re tracking, giving us the ability to course-correct quickly if needed
- Cross-sell of services to existing clients:using your knowledge of the industry to increase exposure of our full product suite where there is opportunity
- Regularly solicit feedback from clients and help track client NPS: work with channel teams on initiatives to continually improve
- New Business: the ability to play the central role on a new business project, interpreting the client brief and ensuring our output matches. Involvement may vary from leading the project to contributing to an RFP response
- Support relationships with Google Agency team (and other partners, where applicable), ensuring transfer of industry information and Croud presence at industry events
- Assist with marketing initiatives, such as awards entries and case studies
- Direct Line Manager: Client Partner
- Key Stakeholders: Head of Client Strategy, Channel Heads, MD
- Other Stakeholders: Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager, Head of Planning & Analytics
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- In-depth demonstrable experience in digital marketing
- Preferably have worked operationally or in a client facing capacity in PPC, SEO, Social and Display, agency or publisher side
- A self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit able to demonstrate innovation and initiative
- Proven experience of client insight development, spotting future industry changes and being one step ahead of the curve
- Proven ability to mentor and lead a results-driven team to strive to always exceed targets
- Proven track record of managing complex projects, working and delivering to deadlines, leading the Channel team to meet deadlines
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Highly organised multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills. Proven ability to influence, persuade and negotiate
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
- Management and leadership skills: managing up, down and peer, a motivator
- Proven ability to develop client's business, be a trusted partner / consultant
- Ability to maintain visible presence with client senior management
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from to , there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Whilst this role is office based and you need to be able to commute to our London office regularly, you could work from home a few days week if you wish to.
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.