DevOps Engineer - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
£60000 to £85000 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
6point6 is a privately held, award winning (FT Top 100 Tech Company) digital technology consulting firm specialising in the delivery of Cyber Security, Digital Transformation & Data services. The services we provide enable organisations to accelerate their return on investment and make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements to their business and IT capabilities. You will be working and learning from some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the technology industry.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer with experience using the AWS Platform. A successful candidate will be implementing DevOps and development projects. These projects include the design and build of cloud infrastructure and data platforms, CI/CD pipelines and tooling.
A 6point6 DevOps Engineer is someone who:
· Applies DevOps best practices of automation, TDD and Infrastructure as Code to deliver technical solutions to product teams. Able to build, develop and maintain a cloud-based platform.
· Participates in the process of strategic project planning meetings and provides guidance and expertise on system options, risk impact and costs vs benefits.
· Evaluates existing applications and platforms, providing recommendations on improving performance and identifying practical alternative solutions and modifications.
· Knowledge of AWS services
· Reasonable fluency in at least one of: Python, BASH
· Deep knowledge of GNU/Linux
· Knowledge of configuration management tools
· Solid understanding of CI and build engineering
Please note: You must be security clearable for this role. Click apply for immediate consideration