Physio / Nurse - Glasgow | Zoek UK
Physio / Nurse-Disability Asr
£32000.00 - £34000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
If you are looking for a clinical recognised role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
Interested in this role? You can find all the relevant information in the description below.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical PIP Assessor.
You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision-making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for clinicians to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills.
There is unrivalled investment in you as an employee and you will earn over 140 hours of CPD in your initial 3 months whilst completing an excellent training academy as you work towards accreditation as a Disability Analyst.
All of this goes towards the re-validation support and processes which keep our clinicians at the top of their game! Key Information: Must be NMC / HCPC registered 18 months Post Graduate experience Must be IT competent
- typing, MS packages Strong interpersonal skills No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- Friday, Office Hours
- (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days) Core Benefits: Bonus structure / Performance Incentive in place to earn up £40, 680 OTE
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays) Private medical insurance Annual leave Health screening NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary If you are interested in this position and would like to start an application then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch.
Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Hannah Macfarlane
- 012- (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) / (url removed) Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency