London, City of London
£22000 - £28000 per annum
My client, a fund administration business in the city of London, is seeking an experienced part qualified ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT to join the team This role offers a very good study support package suitable for a candidate that is looking for a supportive environment in which to become a qualified accountant, gain a thorough set if technical and professional services skills and who has a minimum of 6 - 12 months of professional bookkeeping or accounting experience.
My client offers a very clear progression path offering opportunities to develop within the company in a very short period of time.
Assistant Accountant requirements
- Have a degree minimum 2:1
- 3 A levels grade C or above
- Experience in bookkeeping, month end & accruals
Previously prepared accounts
- Interest in reporting and other accounting challenges faced by private equity and real estate firms
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
Assistant Accountant duties:
- Ensuring that all permanent files are adequately maintained for existing customers and new customers for the real estate customers.
- Preparing bank reconciliations for all client accounts.
- Updating the financial system for all transaction related activity including the recording of cash transactions, purchase and sales invoices, accruals and prepayments and investment transactions.
- Preparation and amendment of management accounts produced by the team.
- Administration work
Posted 17 days ago