Term Time Early Years Education
£13600 - £13600 Per Annum
Term Time Early Years Education - Aylesbury
We are delighted to be working with a brand new School Nursery to recruit a Level 3 Early Years Educator into its team. The Nursery offers a safe, and creative learning environment to challenge and inspire the children in its care.
The School Leadership team are heavily involved in training and development of their staff team, and there is opportunities for career progression.
There are 2 classes within the Nursery – 2-3 year olds, and 3-4 year olds. The Early Years Educator will deliver a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and education for children at the Nursery. The role will focus on planning and delivering a programme of activities that meet the requirements of EYFS.
This is a Term Time only position, and the shift patters are
- 7.15 – 2.15
- 11.15 – 6.15
- Contribute to the plans for individual children and groups of children in line with children's next steps and EYFS
- Regularly observe individual and groups of children
- Responsible for Key Children, ensuring their Learning Journals are kept up to date
- To ensure a high level of interaction with all children
- Provide opportunities for extended play based on children's needs, abilities and interests
- To provide accurate information to parents about their children at the end of each day
- To build strong relationships with parents by sharing information with them about their children's development.
To be considered for this role applicants must have a full and relevant Level 3 in Childcare, and a thorough understanding of the EYFS.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Posted 18 days ago