Health and Safety Advisor
£25k - 35k per year
A Construction Health and Safety professional is required by a specialist installation contractor to act in a stand-alone H&S (health and safety) role, providing in-house Health and Safety support across the business. This company are a specialist contractor who work with market leaders in the retail sector with a focus on refurbishment and maintenance of their sites.
- Support the implementation of a strong Health and Safety culture across the business
- Training - maintain training schedules, book staff training
- Maintaining the company management system, updating existing policy and carry out RAMS
- Recent experience in an H&S position, ideally with a construction focus.
- Able to engage with colleagues at all levels, developing strong working relationships
- Pragmatic and customer focused
- Experience within a Construction Installation environment is particularly advantageous
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate, UK Driving License.
Posted 26 days ago