Year OneTeacher - Newcastle
Newcastle upon Tyne
Up to £700 per week
On behalf of one of our client schools, Teaching Personnel are seeking a fully qualified KS1 teacher for a full time role within a GOOD primary school within 15 minutes of Newcastle city centre. This role will be a full time primary teaching role within a year 1 class commencing in September 2019.
The school in question are seeking to add an accomplished and experienced practitioner as they look to build upon their recent successes. It is expected that the candidate will have an active role in the wider life of the school, so the ability to offer an extra-curricular activity is desired. Experience of teaching within a primary school is essential, whilst experience teaching within KS1 is highly desirable.
This role will include:
- Full time role commencing in September 2019
- Year 1 class of around 30 pupils
- Able to plan fun, engaging and differentiated lessons for learners of all abilities
- Developing all learners on an intellectual, emotional and social level.
- Planning lessons in accordance and adhering to the Primary National Curriculum
- Hold qualified teacher status (QTS) within the UK
- Have recent and relevant KS1 teaching experience, ideally within years 1 or 2
- Have a genuine desire to contribute to development of every child
- Be willing to contribute to the wider school environment through extra-curricular activities
- Deliver creative, engaging and group-specific lessons
- Have a good grasp of the Primary National Curriculum
- A competitive salary of up to £700 a week, dependant on experience
- An opportunity to join a thriving school that is looking to continue raising standards
- Excellent continued professional development (CPD) opportunities through Teaching Personnel Ltd
- Become part of a positive school community which inspires, challenges and cares about every pupil
Closing Date: 19/07/2019
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 18 days ago