Transformation Financial Controller - London | Zoek UK
Transformation Financial Controller
London, Greater London, England
£83000 - £88000 per annum
Nonstop Consulting is searching for a Transformation Financial Controller to join a high performing finance team with a growing FTSE 250 business that has enjoyed steady growth since recently appointing a new CEO. This opportunity requires someone to work broadly across finance and deputise for the Finance Director when requested, working closely with the Divisional team, CFO and Business leaders in a period of change. You must have strong reporting experience, ability to adapt to change and growth, produce high quality reports and present them to the senior leaders.
- Act in a 'trusted advisor' capacity in order to support decision making on projects and programmes of work
- Deputise for the Finance Director as requested
- Providing insightful, pro-active, high quality analysis to support decision making in the context of wider business implications internationally.
- Create commentary around the KPI's, adding insight to support strategic decision making
- Act as the finance 'business partner' to Chief Transformation Officer and CFO
- Project accounting disciplines, EAC challenge, EV process
- Run the budget process and complete analysis to aid business decisions
- Play an integral role in publications of timely management account packs
- Support in production of year end and interim accounts (to IFRS)
- Ensure divisional oversight of local business controls to ensure compliance with group policies and GAAP.
- Qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 3 years PQ +
- Audit background preferred or graduate scheme
- Manufacturing or Defence experience
Posted 23 days ago