£60000 - £70000 per annum
This major fintech is looking for a thought leader to build out a brandnew analytics function focused on defining what loyalty needs to look like. Whether youre already managing but just looking for a new challenge, or youre ready to take the step into a management position, this role is open to all!
A premier Fintech provider, this company is known for its financial solutions and innovative digital products. The company behind two market challenging payment solutions platforms, they are dedicated to placing the customer at the heart of future business decisions through advanced loyalty propositions and proactive product development.
- Cuttingedge offices in a central London location for financial analytics
- Career progression opportunities
- Personal development budgets
- You will be joining the advanced analytics team at an exciting point of their growth, having already defined their analytics vision you will be jumping straight into crucial projects
- Leading the way with a new Loyalty programme, you will be supporting in advanced customer analytics using SQL and Python with the scope to move into data science techniques if you wish
- Working with the Head of Marketing you will be the analytics backbone behind all business decision making
- This is a rare chance to take the lead from day one and really have a huge impact on the future of this dynamic business
You dont have to tick every box but experience in the majority of the below is required:
- Strong coding ability in SQL with experience handling large data sources
- Modelling skills in Python (preferred) with models including propensity, churn, and clustering
- Great communication skills with the ability to talk to technical and nontechnical team members
- Previously worked with customer data
- A degree or higher in a numerical discipline such as mathematics or statistics
- A salary up to £70,000
- 10% bonus
- Extensive benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Click the link via this page!
Posted 6 days ago