PPA Teacher - A Primary School in Bacup
£100 - £150 per day
PPA Teacher - Bacup Primary School
Do you want a long term role in a Primary school?
Are you happy to work across EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2?
Would you prefer to work on a full time or part time basis?
A Primary school in Bacup is looking for a PPA teacher to cover the EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 class teachers. The role of a PPA Teacher is to cover the class teachers while they are planning, preparing and completing the relevant assessment for their pupils. We are looking for an individual who is comfortable across all year groups. The position is to start from September 2019 for the full academic year. The school have said they are flexible and would be able to provide the PPA cover on a full time or part time basis.
We are looking for Teachers who are:
- Creative and forward thinking
- Committed to developing children as thinkers and developing a growth mind-set
- Able to develop cross-curricular approaches to learning
- Excited and inspired by their work
- Able to work in partnership with all staff
- Reliable and professional
- Flexibility across EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
So what are the benefits of working in schools through Teaching Personnel?
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
Does this role sound like something for you? Then apply now! Send an up to date CV to Charlotte at Teaching Personnel -
Not interested in this role? Don't worry! Call Charlotte on ######### to discuss other teaching and support work opportunities we have at Teaching Personnel.
Posted 23 days ago