Middle School Maths Teacher
£550 - £850 per week
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher for a Middle school in Northumberland. The successful Teacher will be joining a school with impressive results across the board. Ofsted recently rated this school "Good" with special praise of the quality of teaching and senior management team.
This Teaching position is a fixed-term position at the moment until January 2020 however, is likely to be extended into the new year. The position is covering a teacher on maternity leave. The position is to start in September 2019 and will consist of a full-timetable teaching Maths across KS2 and KS3. There is a possibility that for the right candidate, this position may continue in January either at the Middle or High School.
Specific Details about the role:
- Mathematics Teaching role across KS2 - KS3
- 1:1 and small group interventions with mixed ability groups
- Form Tutor
- Full-time timetable
- Fixed-term initially but may be permanent for the right teacher
About the School
- Fully inclusive mixed community 9 - 13 school
- Rated 'Good' in most recent Ofsted observation
- Outstanding resources throughout the school
- School leadership is strong and focused on student and staff welfare
- Located in the Tyne Valley with good transport links from the city centre and surrounding areas
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check.
Interested in Applying?
Please email your up to date CV or call Stuart Hawkins in the Tyne and Wear Secondary Branch on#########
Posted 14 days ago