Facilities Project Manager
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour
An opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Project Manager to join an international Aerospace and Defence company based in Broughton.
The successful candidate will be on a 6 month contract which is likely to be extended.
Some travel will be required once every week / fortnight to the companys office in Filton, Bristol.
The Facilities Project Manager will be responsible for two significant projects an initiative launched to improve the environment, working practices and governance of safety. The other, to review the future use of facilities and the associated actions to manage the close down of a programme.
- Ensuring collation of a 3year CAPEX investment plan for People Safety at work at Filton
- and Broughton.
- Ensuring robust cases are created with plans in place to secure the delivery of these
- projects with multimillion investments.
- Improving the associated reporting within FM to give greater visibility of safety
- related issues and status.
- Driving the future use of the building and the associated master plan to optimise the
- Supporting the associated close down activity in line with production milestones.
- Leading any associated projects at site level related to the activity including
- interface with projects, space management and other actors.
- Leading key elements from a facilities perspective including energy optimisation, future
- asset management etc.
- Reporting to site senior leadership of the status and actions.
- Delivering the accountable reporting.
The ideal candidate:
- A master of programme management (i.e. multiproject schedule, risk, quality & cost
- An experienced leader with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Able to demonstrate a customer driven mind set of understanding the business needs
- within an operations environment.
- Excellent strategic and operational leadership skills with a strong background of
- managing / interfacing with large teams delivering facilities management and services.
- Fluent in English. Other languages would be an advantage.
- Up to £30 an hour LTD.
- Onsite parking.
- Experience with a worldwide company.
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn Recruitment, Newport.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 22 days ago