West end, London
£38000 - £45000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Making sure the monthly management accounts are produced in an accurate and timely manner
- Commentary and variance analysis
- Assisting with the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders and department heads i.e head of marketing, head of operations, head of IT
- Managing primary relationships with Directors and budget holders, Internal and External Audit and other divisions
The ideal profile will be a graduate with 45 years experience within finance. You should have 12 years experience producing management accounts and have exposure to budgeting and forecasting. The candidate will be a finalist level ACA, ACCA or CIMA studier with no less than 4 exams remaining. Excellent communication skills are imperative as you will be liaising with senior stakeholders within a business. Intermediate excel skills are a must (pivot tables and v look ups).
My client are a FTSE 500 property business based in the West End of London . With offices nationwide, rapid growth sees them recruiting for a finalist level Management Accountant to join their growing finance team.
Salary & Benefits
£38,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus exceptional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 19 days ago