Childrens Support Worker Night
£13 - £17 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Calling all night owls!
Are you an experienced childrens support worker?
Looking for flexible working hours and opportunities for progression with an established national organisation?
If the answer is yes, then we need you!
What can Randstad offer you?
- Competitive rates
- Dedicated local consultant
- Work as much or as little as you want
- Employee discount scheme
- Unlimited friend referral bonuses
- Immediate start
- Easy online booking system
- Extensive training in industry standard courses supported by online learning
- Help with SSSC registration
- Excellent career progression opportunities
A successful child support worker will be responsible for:
- Working effectively as part of a team
- Supporting service users in their own homes
- Travelling to service users
- Maintaining professional manner and working to National Care Standards
- Working to a flexible schedule, including nightshifts, weekends and bank holidays
To be successful in your application, you will:
- Have previous experience working in a childrens residential setting
- Physically ability to move and transfer service users
- Have flexibility in the roles undertaken
- Have strong communication skills
- Register under the PVG scheme
- Full driving licence
- Obtained, or working towards SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent (Desirable)
- Prior experience working on a onetoone basis with vulnerable and disabled people (Desirable)
If this sounds like the position for you, dont delay!
Apply now and one of our team may call you for an informal chat to take your application to the next stage. Alternatively, if you would like some more information give Rebecca Prentice a call on######### for a confidential chat.
If this role is not for you, we are always on the look out for talented support workers! Call the office and have a chat about our opportunities!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 45 days ago