Nursery Room Manager - Chiswick
Chiswick, Greater London, England
£9.00 - 11.30 per hour + childcare provisions, retail discounts
Nursery Room Manager
Full Time permanent 40 hours per week
Our client is looking for a Room Manager who is committed to ensuring that all children receive exceptional care. The Room Manager will be working for our beautiful nursery, and would ideally be an inspirational practitioner who can motivate a team to deliver rich learning opportunities through unique and exciting environments.
Our client operates one of the UK's leading childcare companies and is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
Key responsibilities: Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
The skills set & experience:
- A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Minimum 2 years Childcare experience
- Qualification - NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification
- Committed to your own career development.
What we offer:
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- First DBS paid for
Salary between £9.00-£11.30ph Location - Chiswick
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Posted 11 days ago