Graduate / Junior Controls Engineer
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Founded in 2008, this company is a control panel builder and systems integrator based in Southport, Merseyside. They have been providing complex process control and automation systems to worldwide customers for over ten years. Due to the continual expansion of the business; they are looking to recruit a Graduate or Junior level Electrical Control Engineer to join their successful team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a keen and ambitious Controls Engineer to be involved in the design and delivery of bespoke control and automation applications.
Your day to day challenges will include
- Producing bespoke electrical schematics using ePlan.
- Designing and testing electrical control panels.
- Writing software and programming PLC systems, predominantly Siemens & AllenBradley
- Producing control system documentation
- Occasionally commissioning systems on site.
- Liaising with customers and other engineers; both inhouse and onsite.
You will ideally be
- An electrical engineer, ideally with an HNC or Degree, with experience of PLC systems.
- Capable and confident when working under pressure with an ability to work to deadlines.
- Experienced in control and automation systems.
- Able to prioritise a heavy workload, and confident in working independently.
- Capable of designing and programming a variety of bespoke control systems.
- Enjoy devising and creating unique, bespoke and reliable control and automation solutions.
Salary £20,000 £25,000 dependent on experience. Opportunities for overtime may arise.
Hours of work 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8.00am until 17.00pm.
Benefits Competitive company pension, onsite training and 20 days holiday (plus, 8 annual bank holidays).
Based in Southport, Merseyside; commutable from Preston and surrounding areas with bus and train links located nearby.
Ample free car parking available onsite.
Posted 48 days ago