Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £20066 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities supplier as a Credit Assistant, our client are currently seeking a Credit Assistant based in Coventry, CV7 8PE.**This a fulltime temporary contract for 6 months with the potential to go to permanent for the right candidate, paying in the region of £20,066 per annum, pro rata depending on experience. Monday to Friday 8.30am 4.30pm.**
The Credit Assistant will handle inbound and outbound customer calls and undertake routine procedures regarding cash collection, controls, queries and requests for information. They will be responsible for the quality of their customers experience as well as the accuracy and timeliness of their work.
- Manage customer telephone contact for the core query resolution and cash collection processes
- Provide support to the Credit Controller to manage assigned portfolio of debt
- Investigate and resolve unallocated cash items
- Manage queries associated with assigned dot boxes
- Operate office systems and equipment, process documents and maintain accurate performance information.
- Provide administrative assistance to ensure that the Credit & Risk Management function operates in an efficient and effective manner.
- Resolve standard enquiries from internal and external parties and escalate more complex issues to the line manager.
- Receive, process, compile and provide routine systematised information to/from customers and internal parties.
- Processing of credit and debit card transactions for payments and refunds
- To ensure the highest levels of customer service to optimise the customers experience of Cadent, by handling calls with a professional and informative approach.
- Processing of stopped cheques and nonconformance paperwork in accordance with Cadent guidelines.
- Experience of working in busy Customer Services environment with a high volume of incoming and outbound calls whilst complying with quality and service targets.
- Experience of taking ownership of the customer relationship from initial contact through to resolution, keeping them fully informed through each stage of the process, to provide great levels of service.
- Experience of working in a team, working together towards to the delivery of team goals and targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to accurately understand customer requirements and to provide clear advice as required.
- Excellent telephony skills, to handle customer calls and accurately process data.
- Experience of working effectively to comply with business processes and standards
- Experience of analysing data and problemsolving capability (Performance Excellence techniques)
- Knowledge of office practices (safety and security)
- Proficient in use of business systems (SAP, Excel, Word, telephony systems)
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
- A member or studying for a professional qualification (CIMA, ICM, ACCA, AAT) would be an advantage
Posted 14 days ago