£1140 - £1200 per month
Cover Supervisor - Trafford - September 2019
Teaching Personnel are currently looking to recruit a Cover Supervisor for the new academic year on behalf of a fantastic secondary school in Trafford!
This is a flexible, temporary role in which you will be called upon on short notice to cover lessonsin the absence of class teachers due to training or short term sickness.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates or final year students who are looking at getting into teaching but want to gain classroom experience as a cover supervisor beforehand.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Covering a range of secondary lessons (KS3 and KS4) when the class teacher is absent
- Delivering pre-set work to a class of pupils and ensuring they remain on task
- Flexible day to day work - usually a call on the morning of
- Earn up to £285 per week!
- Great way to gain classroom and behaviour management skills prior to a PGCE
The ideal candidate for the role of Cover Supervisor will be a graduate or upcoming graduate with aspirations of being a secondary school teacher. Previous experience in a school or with young people is very desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like the role for, please apply with an updated CV for immediate consideration!
Posted 12 days ago