Occupational Therapist Outside of IR35
£30 - £32.00 per hour + cost of DBS covered
Atlantis Medical are recruiting..Please see our latest vacancies below:
Job title Occupational Therpist Outside of IR35
Job Ref No KKAM16478719
Pay rate for Band 6 Occupational Therapist £30 £32 per hour
Start Date End of August/beginning of September
Contract Length Ongoing
Short description Our client is looking for a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist with Paediatrics and Learning Disabilities experience. Candidates must also be able to write EHCP and reports.
Key Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapy position include
- Assessment and management of paitents with Learning Disabilities and sensory processing difficulties
- Manage own caseload
- Liasing with therapy staff
- Write EHCP and Reports
- Working Monday Friday 37.5hrs term time only
Skills & experience for this Occupational Therapy role
- Must have HCPC registration
- Previous Learning Disabilitis experience essential
- Writing up EHCP and Reports essential
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply for this advert and a consultant will contact you to discuss the role further.
- Are approved suppliers to the NHS across the UK, on multiple frameworks.
- Hold numerous preferred supplier agreements in the NHS and private sector.
- Very competitive rates of pay
- We cover the cost of carrying out your DBS check
- Excellent referral bonus schemes
If this vacancy is not of interest, but you have upcoming availability for locum or permanent work, please let us know your requirements and we will contact you with any suitable vacancies. Please contact the Atlantis Medical therapies team.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Posted 11 days ago